T-Lab Bikes is a company out of Quebec that specializes in building bikes/frames out of titanium. They currently offer quick turnaround on both custom and stock geometry; well thought out models with two different levels of tubing; and sharp looking finishes. Moots is our mainstay titanium line as no other brand we have found offers the experience, focus, R&D and execution we have seen from them. However, for those that want shaped tubing (Moots uses round tubing) and a different look, we are proud to offer T-Lab Bikes. They recently sent this X3 gravel road capable frame with an eye-catching paint job to our Vermont location. So far, T-Lab has also been able to turn-around frames quickly and offers a full array of road, touring and gravel capable models. There is still plenty of summer left to be riding a properly fit and designed new titanium bike.
Contact us for more information.
- Fit Werx News – July 2017 - July 12, 2017
- Introducing T-Lab Bikes – Titanium Bikes from Quebec - July 7, 2017
- Lots of Bikes Now on Sale… - June 28, 2017
- Chronic Bike Seat Discomfort – Beyond Bike Fit. Beyond Riding Technique. - June 28, 2017
- Fit Werx News – June 2017 - June 7, 2017
- Boston Voyager Profiles Marty Miserandino of Fit Werx in Peabody, MA - June 6, 2017
- Fit Werx News – (almost) June 2017 - May 31, 2017
- Farm to Fork Fondo Registration Discounts Now Available - May 26, 2017
- New Zipp 302. $1500 for a Made in USA Zipp Carbon Wheelset! - May 23, 2017
- Fit Werx News – May 2017 - May 10, 2017